- This event has passed.
How 3D Printing Drives Design Innovation and Profit
June 6 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Curious about what’s new in 3D printing and what it can do for you?
Learn More from Industry Leaders
- Hayward Industries
- Desktop Metal
Join us for this free one-day conference on the latest technology, from Pantone® color matching and post-processing to metal 3D printing and more. Find out how the latest tools are changing product design by making prototyping faster and more cost-efficient than ever.
Complete the Form to Reserve Your Spot
Lunch and refreshments will be served
- Scott Schram – Technical Lead, Manufacturing Engineering – Hayward Industries
- Jim Stewart – Senior Applications Engineer – Stratasys
- Terry Cambron – Director of Sales – Desktop Metal
- 11:30 am – Registration (Lunch Provided)
- 12:00 pm – Welcome & Introductions
- 12:10 pm – Session 1: Pantone Color Matching & Photorealism
- 12:55 pm – Session 2: Company-wide 3D Printing at Hayward Pool Products
- 1:40 pm – Break
- 2:00 pm – Session 3: Bring Design Concepts to Life
- 2:45 pm – Break
- 3:00 – Session 4: Case Studies & Applications – Office Friendly Metal 3D Printing
- 3:45 pm – Closing Remarks/Q&A
- 4:00 pm – Networking Mixer