Create any size production tools and full-scale prototypes.
Who says you can’t have it all? Maximize productivity with the Objet1000 Plus 3D Production System. Its multi-material capabilities, substantial throughput and ultra-large build envelope get your jobs done faster, smarter and with more precision. Based on PolyJet™ technology, this versatile system enables users to 3D print any design, no matter how complex or detailed.
The Objet1000 Plus will print large or small prototypes with no compromise on precision. Print large parts over 1 meter in length in one build, eliminating the need to split your largest files in CAD and later bond the parts. Print many parts in one job and enjoy a competitively low cost per part.
Reliable and easy to use, the Objet1000 Plus builds parts that are ready for use with little or no post-processing. Support material is quick to remove with a water jet, and for most applications the smooth, multi-material parts require no polishing or painting.
The Objet1000 Plus serves challenging manufacturing needs in industries like automotive, aerospace, household appliances and industrial machinery, with precise check gauges, large fixtures and even 3D printed injection molds.
Along with its size, the Objet1000 Plus offers impressive multi-material 3D printing capabilities with the power of Digital Materials. Build parts with diverse material properties in one job, and even combine as many as 14 materials in one part.
Base resins include:
Transparent (VeroClear™): a nearly colorless material for fit and form testing of detailed transparent parts and models that mimic transparent thermoplastics.
Rubber-like (Tango™ family): suitable for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces.
Rigid Opaque (Vero™ family): in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black.
Simulated Polypropylene (Endur™): Print tough parts quickly in bright white.
Materials to suit your needs.
Dual-jetting technology gives you the power to combine two base resins into composite Digital Materials for a wide range of precise properties.
Options include: Digital ABS™ simulates ABS plastics by combining high-temperature resistance with toughness. Digital ABS2™ matches those properties and provides enhanced dimensional stability in walls thinner than 1.2 mm (.047 in). Transparent shades and patterns. Rigid Opaque shades. Rubber-like materials with a range of Shore A values. Endur-based Digital Materials in a range of Shore A values and shades in rigid and flexible options.
Backed by proven PolyJet technology.
The Objet1000 Plus employs patented PolyJet technology. PolyJet 3D Printing is similar to inkjet document printing. But instead of jetting drops of ink onto paper, PolyJet 3D Printers jet layers of liquid photopolymer onto a build tray and cure them with UV light. The layers build one at a time to create a 3D end-use part, model or prototype. Fully cured models can be handled and used immediately, without additional post-curing. Along with the elected model material, the 3D printer also jets a gel-like support material specially designed to uphold overhangs and complicated geometries. PolyJet 3D Printing technology has many advantages for rapid prototyping and manufacturing applications, including professional quality with speed, high-precision and accommodation for a wide variety of materials. PolyJet technology is a ideal solution for precision production and prototyping needs, setting an entirely new standard for fit and finish.
Objet1000 Plus Makes 3D Printing As Easy As 1-2-3.
1. Prepare the file. Create your 3D part with 3D CAD software, then open Objet Studio™ software, upload the STL file and click “print.” Objet Studio converts your STL file into 3D model print paths, including support structures. 2. Print your model. PolyJet technology makes it possible to build your 3D part and its support material, layer by layer, from the bottom up.
3. Remove supports. Take your printed part out of the printer’s build chamber and easily remove support material. With the same workflow as the tried and tested Objet500 Connex™, the Objet1000 Plus also features three printing modes for optimal performance: Digital Material: 34 micron (0.0013 in.); high quality: 16 micron (0.0006 in.) and high speed: 34 micron (0.0013 in.). It also uses six sealed 18 kg (39.6 lb) cartridges and supports hot-swapping of cartridges during print, plus speed improvements to the print head and optimized movement of the print block over the tray.
• Transparent rigid (VeroClear)
• Rubber-like (TangoPlus™ and
• Rigid Opaque (Vero family)
• Simulated Polypropylene (Endur)
Digital Model Material:
• Transparent shades and patterns
• Rigid Opaque shades
• Rubber-like blends in a range of
Shore A values
• Simulated Polypropylene blends in
rigid and flexible options
FullCure™ 705 gel-like photopolymer
1000 x 800 x 500 (39.3 x 31.4 x 19.6 in)
Max model weight on tray: 135 kg
X-axis: 300 dpi; Y-axis: 300 dpi;
Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Up to 85 microns for features smaller
than 50 mm; up to 600 microns for
full model size (for rigid materials only,
depending on geometry, build
parameters and model orientation)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16
microns (0.0006 in)
Integrated Workstation Compatibility:
Windows 7 64 bit/Windows 8
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and Weight:
Height: 1960 mm (77.5 in.)
Width: 2868 mm (113 in.)
Depth: 2102 mm (83 in.)
Weight: 2200 kg (4850 lbs.)
230 VAC 50/60Hz; 8A single phase