Stratasys is offering discounts on maintenance recertification fees from October 1 through December 31, 2015.
Has your 3D printer maintenance lapsed and you’ve been meaning to check back into it? Or maybe you didn’t want to bother with the recertification fee required to get back on maintenance (which is often half the price of an entire years’ maintenance contract)?
Well, with the promotions just offered from Stratasys for Q4 2015 only – NOW is the time to act to get your printer back on maintenance! The sooner you act, the more you save. Renew now (entire month of October) and your recertification fee will be 100% waived!
- Promotion only applies to printers currently off maintenance (see list below for list of printers eligible for this promo).
- The recertification fee will be discounted during this promotion period (valid through 12/31/15 only):
- 100% if the order is submitted to Stratasys by October 31, 2015
- 50% if the order is submitted to Stratasys by November 30, 2015
- 25% if the order is submitted by Stratasys by December 31, 2015
- There will be no backdating; the contract begins on the date the order is placed with Stratasys.
Promotion applies to the following 3D printers currently off maintenance:
- FDM® -Fortus 3D Printers, Dimension® 3D Printers
- PolyJetTM – Connex 3D Printers, Eden 3D Printers, Desktop 3D Printers
Printers not eligible for this promotion include:
- Titan 3D Printers
- Vantage 3D Printers
- Stratasys “End-of-Life” 3D Printers
**Resellers or end customers will acknowledge that each 3D Printer is in good working condition, and will not require parts and/or service within the first month of the service contract.**
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com